What is considered cheating?
There are a variety of reasons why your account might be banned/suspended for cheating. Here are some (but not all) of the causes.
- Using 3rd party software or cheat programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players
- Modification of your computer or OS environment in an attempt to falsify or circumvent anti-cheat detection.
- Exploiting bugs or game mechanics
Please review the Terms of Service for more information.
What do I do now?
- If your account is only suspended and not banned, click HERE.
- For banned accounts, you will usually need to create a new account to continue playing. (Note: Repeat offenders may be blocked from creating/accessing new Daybreak Games accounts.)
- If you truly believe that your account was banned in error and are willing to fill out the forms and provide the files to try to prove it, click HERE.