Why is my account suspended?
If your account is suspended for any reason, you will not be able to log into it until the suspension has ended.
A suspension will last a certain length of time, typically ranging anywhere from 3 to 10 days or more. We will not release the account from a suspension before the time is up for any reason.
Players are either banned or suspended for violating the End User Licence Agreement and for creating an unfriendly or unfair gaming environment for other players. Reasons for a suspension or ban include, but are not limited to:
- Disputed Charges (Chargebacks) (click for more info)
- Using 3rd party software or cheat programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players
- Modification of your computer or OS environment in an attempt to falsify or circumvent anti-cheat detection.
- Exploiting bugs or game mechanics
- Harassing other players
- Inappropriate language and conduct
- Scamming another player
- Farming resources to sell illegitimately, creating an imbalance in the game economy
If you believe that your account is Banned instead, click HERE.
Please review the Terms of Service for more information.