How do I change my All Access to a new credit card?
If you want to change the Credit Card used for your All Access membership, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.daybreakgames.com and hover the mouse over Login and select Account Management.
- After logging in with your username and password, click on Membership Info.
If your Credit Card is already on file:
- Under the All Access membership plan details, select the payment source from the drop down menu and select Save.
- Click Ok at the bottom and you will be returned to the Account Management page.
- You are all done! The next payment for your All Access membership plan will occur on the due date.
If your Credit Card is not on file:
- Click on Add Other Source.
- Fill out the credit card form. Make sure that the information you give us matches what your bank or credit card provider has on file. Once completed, click on Continue. If you have a long street address, fill out only the house number and first word of the street name in Billing Address 1, then leave Billing Address 2 blank.
NOTE: If your All Access membership has been canceled and you wish to sign up for a new plan, simply select the Renew Membership option.