How do I create a new account?
To request help from our In-Game or Account/Billing and Technical Support groups or to play our games, you will need to have an active Daybreak Games account. The account is free to set up, and is required to use other services on the Daybreak Games family of websites.
Create a new account
- Visit http://www.DaybreakGames.com and click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page.
- Enter in your Birthdate and Country, and then click Continue.
- Fill out each of the required fields, check the box at the bottom, and then click Continue. When filling out the fields, consider the following:
- Daybreak Username: The login name of your account; this is not seen by other users as well as only YOU can see it and enter this information.
- Password: Secure, personal password to log into your account.
- Confirm Password: Type in your secure password again.
- Email Address: The email address used to recover your account and communicate with Daybreak Games.
- Security Question and Answer: This should only be known by you and maybe your closest family members. It is required to answer if you need assistance with the account, so make sure it is something you remember.
Your account has been created! click Continue to proceed to the Account Management page. (You'll be required to verify your new password.) Set up the Security Question now as well!
Going forward, this is the main page you will see when you sign in to your Daybreak Games account from any of the Daybreak Games family of websites. www.DaybreakGames.com From here, you can manage your account details, Membership and payment source, Daybreak Cash balance and review important information about your account.
During the process, you'll be sent an email, with a verification link you need to click. Clicking on the link will bring you back to the DaybreakGames.com website, where you can select which emails and newsletters you wish to receive.
That's it! You've successfully signed up and created a Daybreak Games Account!