Game card FAQ
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed or redeemed on your account is neither refundable, exchangeable nor transferable.
Please use extreme caution when logging into your account as the redeem function is permanent.
Add a Key to an Account:
- Go to www.Daybreakgames.com. Hover the mouse over Enter Activation Code, and then click to sign in.
- Log in with your Daybreak Username and Password.
- After logging in, enter the code or key in the text box, and click "GO!"
- You will be prompted to set up a All Access Membership plan with a credit card, so follow the steps on the screen. If you Key came with free Game Time, then your free time will start immediately. You will be charged automatically when it expires. If you have an existing account, then you won't be charged until the end of your current All Access Membership plan.
Congratulations! You just added the key to your Daybreak Account, and you should see the list of features that the key gives you.
Keys for Free-to-Play Games:
After purchasing or recieving a key or code to a game, you can redeem it by following the above instructions.
If you Receive an Error Message:
- Have you already tried to add the code previously and did not see a confirmation message? Then the code was added to your account and you just have to sign in again to see the features.
- Did you mistype the code? Try typing in the code again.
- Did you type it incorrectly too many times? Contact Customer Support
- Did you get this code from someone else? There is a possibility that your code was pre-owned and there will be very little that we can do to help recover it. A code can only be used once and it will be locked to the account. You will need to return the code to whomever you received it from and request a valid code.
- Did you purchase the game as brand new? Please return the game to the vendor you purchased from for an exchange. They will need to provide you with a valid, unused key.
The vendor may have other return policies that restrict your ability to return purchased keys. Be advised, we cannot assist with previously owned keys that have been used.
If you Bought the Key Digitally Through Daybreak Games:
When you buy a digital download version of anything from us, the key is automatically added to your account. The station name that you are logged into when you make the purchase is flagged with the purchase.