How Do I Set Up 2-Step Authentication
Protect your Daybreak Account by setting up 2-Step Verification which will send a security code to your mobile device for you to enter during the password recovery flow.
Setting Up 2 Step Authentication
- Log into your account and go to Account Management and choose Enhanced Security.
- Click the Button to Turn On 2-Step Verification.
- You will need to know the answer to your Security Question. (If you do not have one yet, you will be prompted to create one.)
- Enter your country and mobile phone number (ensure that the country code is correct.)
- You will receive an SMS message with a security code, enter it in the box provided and click Continue.
You can also use this flow to change your phone number or disable 2-Step Verification.
Note: Players that are locked for suspicious behavior may edit the phone number but are not able to disable 2-Step Authentication.