How do I report Toxic Behavior in DCUO?
To report a player demonstrating toxic behavior, please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- The character name of the player
- The date/time of the incident
- A link to a video of the specific incidents where possible, but please do not send video attachments
Note: We usually do not reply to those emails, but please rest assured we will review the submitted information and take any appropriate action.
Our goal at Daybreak Games is for every player to have an enjoyable gaming experience! In the interest of keeping the game fun for all, we take toxic behavior very seriously.
Consequences for violation of our toxic behavior guidelines may include but are not limited to:
- Account suspension, lock, or permanent banishment from the game
- Ineligibility to participate in events, tournaments and contests
Please also see;
How do I report cheaters in DCUO?