How do I report a cheater or toxic behavior in DCUO?
This article covers the appropriate steps to take if you encounter a violation of our rules of conduct.
Different types of inappropriate behavior in DC Universe Online includes, but isn't limited to the following:
- Name Violations
- Toxic Behavior/Harassment
To file a report, you'll need to submit a petition on our support site to start the help request process. When filling out the request, make sure to select the in-game support option, DCUO as your game, and "report another player" as your Category.
When filling out the details for your request, please include the following:
- The character name of the player you are reporting
- The offense type
- The date/time of the incident
- Your character's name
- A detailed description of the incident, with as much supporting information as possible
- A screenshot and/or link to video evidence in support of your case, if available
Depending on the severity of the violation and the history of the account, disciplinary action may range from a warning, to an account suspension, up to a permanent ban.