A Message from the Just Survive Team
After careful consideration, we’ve made the difficult decision to sunset Just Survive on Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT. The excitement of the game’s promise was palpable and its loyal community is still full of ideas for its future. Unfortunately, we are no longer in a position to fulfill its greatness and the current population of the game makes it untenable to maintain.
Just Survive was part of our first Early Access project, and we learned a great deal during its development. As with any open world game, the greatest stories came from our passionate players. From the incredibly skilled base builders to the free-ranging gangs, and all of the players named variations of “ImFriendly” and “PleaseDontShootMe”, we hope everyone had amazing adventures across Pleasant Valley and Badwater Canyon.
Thank you for taking the time to play the game, to help test it when we opened the Test servers to the public, and for all of the suggestions and feedback throughout Early Access. We truly appreciate everyone’s commitment and your contributions throughout the development process. Our promise is to do better and learn from every experience along the way.
Just Survive servers will remain available for play until Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT, and starting immediately all Steam purchases and in-game transactions have been disabled. To find out if you are eligible for a refund via Steam, please visit this link.
Thank you again for your support and dedication to Just Survive.
The Just Survive Team at Daybreak Games
- How long can I continue to play Just Survive?
- While no additional content or updates will be released, Just Survive servers will remain available for play until Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT. After that point, all game servers and services will be unavailable.
- Will the game still be available for purchase on Steam?
- No, the game is no longer available for purchase on Steam.
- How do I find out if I’m eligible for a Steam refund?
- For more details regarding Steam refund eligibility, please visit this link.
- Can I continue to purchase new items in Just Survive? What will happen to my items?
- All in-game purchasing and commerce have now been disabled. You will continue to be able to view and use your existing items until they become unavailable when game services end on Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT.