What does a G29 Error in Z1BR mean?
If you are receiving this error, it means there is an issue with the link between your Daybreak Games account and your Steam Account--this is most likely caused by connectivity issues with Steam and should be resolved shortly.
Things to try:
- If it is a network connectivity issue with Steam, it is a temporary issue and will resolve itself soon. Watch for network or maintenance notifications from Steam and/or Daybreak Games on social media or the forums or try back in a little while.
- Make sure you are logging into Z1BR through the Steam library.
- Try running Steam as an administrator
- Go to your Steam folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and find the Steam.exe
- Right click on Steam.exe and select Properties, then go to the Compatibility tab and select "Run this program as an administrator."
- Select OK, restart Steam, then try to run the game again.
You can troubleshoot other errors messages here HERE.