How do I report players?
War is above all a gentleman's game and we prefer that you behave as such. Soldiers who do not respect the PlanetSide® 2 Code of Conduct (cheating, harassment, etc) will not be tolerated and should be reported to the proper authorities.
Click on the "Contact Support" button to your right. After signing in:
- Select PlanetSide 2 as the product and In-Game Issues: Community Standards as the category.
- Enter your server, character name and the subject of the ticket (e.g. player report, cheater report, etc.).
- Describe the incident in as much detail as possible. Be sure to include the player's name and the actions being reported.
- Upload any pertinent files or screen captures.
- Click Continue to submit your ticket.
- Please note: You will not be notified of any action taken or not taken against a reported account. Note that we do not take this lightly. All reported players are investigated, but so are the players doing the reporting. We can't be a pawn in some silly personal vendetta now, can we?
Above all, act mature out there. Make sure that the player you're reporting has actually and blatantly violated the Code of Conduct before letting that report trigger finger fly. Disputes are always best settled out on the battlefield, after all. Note that we will never inform other players of a reported player's status.