Recovering Deleted Items in EverQuest
It is possible to buy-back items which have been deleted. To buy back an item which was deleted, simply follow these steps:
- Purchase a "Token of Reclamation" on the Marketplace.
- Once you have your tokens, move them to your Alt. Currency tab:
- Press "i" to open the inventory window.
- Click on the tab marked "Alt. Currency"
- Highlight "Tokens of Reclamation" from the list of alternate currencies
- Press the "Reclaim" button at the bottom of the window, to reclaim the tokens from your inventory and add them to your alt currency list.
- Next, go to any merchant-type NPC, and right-click to view their sale window.
- Click on the "Recover" tab at top of the merchant's window.
- Select the item you wish to recover, and click the "Recover" button at the bottom of the window to complete the transaction.
If the deleted item does not appear in the merchant recover window, the player will need to reacquire said item through normal gameplay means.
Please remember, that in order to use your tokens, they must be in your Alt. Currency window. NPCs will ignore any tokens which are in your inventory or bank.