Where can I find EverQuest II character transfer instructions?
Please note that all transfers are final.
Customer Service will not reverse, refund, or otherwise modify a transfer once completed. Please ensure that you have set your transfer up to your satisfaction prior to submission.
- Payment must be made from the source account.
- Items and coin in your Shared Bank will stay on your original server (and account).
- Your character will be removed from their guild (Server to Server transfers only.)
- Please note that transfers are typically not allowed on special rules servers.
- You may not use the transfer service to bypass account restrictions, suspensions, or bans.
Account to Account transfers are now available on the following servers: Tarinax, Kaladim, Rivervale, Skyfire, Isle of Refuge, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, Fallen Gate, Maj’Dul, and Thurgadin.
Both accounts must have the same registered owner.
*Account to account transfers are currently unavailable in Canada and China.
Prerequisites for Account to Account Transfers
- Two Factor Authentication must be enabled, and the same information utilized on both accounts.
- The Country for both accounts must be the same.
- Both accounts must be active and in good standing.
Instructions for Account to Account Transfers
- At the character select screen, click on the character and server you wish to transfer to.
- Click the "Account Transfer" button in the box on the lower right of the character select screen where your name is listed.
- In the window that pops up, enter the Daybreak Username you wish to transfer your selected character to.
- Click the "Request Transfer" button.
Prerequisites for Transferring to a new Server
- Your character must be at least level 10.
- Your character must be at least 60 days old.
- You may only move 2 characters per 24 hour window.
- Transferring to a new Server requires the purchase of a Server Transfer Token from the Marketplace. The base price is 2,500 Daybreak Cash prior to any Membership discounts or promotions.
Servers with Restrictions or Special Considerations
- Isle of Refuge (Free Trade) - There is a 30 day cool down period before you can transfer off of this server.
- Non-US Servers – If you are transferring between US and non-US servers, please be aware that you may be unable to transfer for a few-hour period on patch days as each region patches at different points during the day. Both the source and destination servers must be running the same version in order to transfer between them.
Transferring to a Different Server
- If your character’s name is unavailable on your destination server, you will need to choose a new name for your character.
- This name change is considered final. Customer Service will not change your character name post-transfer regardless of how long you’ve played, activity levels (or lack thereof) of the character in possession of the desired name, or any other circumstance.
- You must remove all items from the Broker. This includes boxes, crates, display cases, and coins.
- You must have no mail in your mailbox.
- You must complete or cancel active Overseer quests.
- You must have no published dungeons. Remember to pick up any housing items before deleting any dungeons.
Instructions for Transferring to a New Server
Ensure that you have reviewed the prior information in this article before beginning this process.
- Type /marketplace or click the EQII button and select “Marketplace” from the menu to open the Marketplace window.
- Go to the “Services” tab in the Marketplace and purchase a Server Transfer Token. Please ensure that you have adequate inventory space to hold the Token.
- When you are ready to transfer, right-click your Character Transfer Token and select “Use” to bring up the Transfer Window.
- Click to select your desired destination server.
- Click the “Transfer” button to move your character to your new server. You will be prompted to confirm your destination server and desired name.
- If your name is already taken on your destination server, you will be prompted to enter a new name into the provided field and click “Transfer” again. Please remember that this name change is final.