Why did my Steam purchase fail?
Steam purchases can fail for a variety of reasons.
- First, you'll want to ensure that this is not a delay issue. It's possible for the funds to take up to 10 minutes to reflect on your account (try logging all the way out of the game and back in.)
- If you receive a window stating, "You may now close this window" instead of a purchase flow, then you most likely don't have the Steam overlay enabled. Learn how to enable it.
- Once your purchase through Steam completes, you must still complete the wallet topup for Daybreak Cash. If you don't do this, the funds will be in your Steam wallet, but not your Daybreak Cash wallet (you will have to do another Daybreak Cash topup to finish the process.)
- Sometimes, if your Steam currency doesn't match the currency of your Daybreak Games account, this can cause issues.
If none of these issues seem to be the issue, remember to add as much detail as possible to your ticket.
- Time of purchase
- Any errors given
- Was the money deducted from your Steam wallet
- Was the money deducted from your payment source (credit card, PayPal, etc.)
- Currency used for your Steam account