Why is my account banned?
There are a variety of reasons why your account might be banned. If you aren’t sure, take a look at the following list to see if any of these apply to you.
- Disputed Charges (Chargebacks) (click for more info)
- Fraud Prevention
- Using 3rd party software or cheat programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players
- Modification of your computer or OS environment in an attempt to falsify or circumvent anti-cheat detection.
- Exploiting bugs or game mechanics
- Harassing other players
- Inappropriate language and conduct
- Scamming another player
- Farming resources to sell illegitimately, creating an imbalance in the game economy
- DCUO players that were migrated to ProSieben Games will need to use their migrated account
Please review the Terms of Service for more information.
If you attempt to log in and get a message saying your account was Suspended, click HERE instead.
What do I do now?
- Bans, unlike suspensions, are meant to be permanent and are not easily reversed.
- If you believe your account has a chargeback, click HERE.
- If you believe your account is only suspended and not banned, click HERE.
- For banned accounts, you will usually need to create a new account to continue playing. (Note: Repeat offenders may be blocked from creating/accessing new Daybreak Games accounts.)
- If you truly believe that your account was banned in error and are willing to fill out the forms and provide the files to try to prove it, click HERE.